CLASSIC CAR AUCTIONS
Saturday 3rd August 2019
Warwickshire Event Centre
Leamington Spa CV31 1XN
1998 SUBARU WRX STi
CLASSIC CAR AUCTIONS SAYS:
A great rally car built to a hill climb specification...
- Comes with MSA Competition logbook issued in 2012
- Imported from Japan in 2008, the car has since been converted into its current hill climb specification
- It has a fully lightened body shell and an OMP FIA roll cage, among a plethora of other modifications
- These cars are known for their ability and this example has been completed in
- The car is not currently road legal, but of course, could be converted if so desired.
|REGISTRATION:||R918 XBT||RHD/LHD:||Right Hand Drive|
|MAKE:||Subaru||ODOMETER READING (MILES):|
|MODEL:||Impreza WRX STi||MOT EXPIRY:|